Under the Hood Features:
1. Allows people to translate from 54 languages to 53 other languages (~2900 combination!).
2. Automatically scales to 109 x108(~11,800 combination). Google continuously adds support for newer languages and the Zimlet is designed to automatically include them when they become available.
1. 1-click in-body translation:
When a user gets an email in a language other than what the Zimbra is set to, they can now press "Translate" button to instantly translate it. Google's new api automatically figures out the from-language and the Zimlet automatically passes the to-language based on what is set in Zimbra's Preferences. The result of the translation swaps the email-body with new text.
2. "Read Side-By-Side" Button
By pressing the Read Side-By-Side button in the Translation-toolbar, user can read both original and translated emails side-by-side!!
3. From and To language menus:
If you change the language in these menus, they will automatically run a new translation.
4. Reply, Reply-all Forward Translated email:
As long as the translation widget is active or open,
reply/replyAll/Forward all automatically include(prepend) the translated text to the email being composed.
- Version 3.0 is same as 2.5 + bug 49313 fix + version# fix.
- Version 2.5 is a total rewrite of the Zimlet and supports all languages that Google supports and more.
|Categories:||Business, Commerce, Mail, Translations, Travel, Utilities, Web|
|Compatibility:||ZCS 6.0.6, ZCS 6.0.7|
|Version Created:||July 27, 2010|