Address Check Zimlet
This zimlet checks a recipient address of a composing email and shows a confirmation dialog box. You can checks if it will be sent to a correct recipient.
Checks whether it will be sent to
- multiple domain.
- an address which is not registered in address book.
How to use it:
- Show compose message screen
- Address book scan starts automatically.
- Get notification when the scan finishes.
- Click "Send".
- A confirmation dialog box is shown when TO/CC/BCC has emails of multiple domain and/or a non-registered address.
- When clicking "Cancel", go back to compose screen. When clicking "OK", the message will be sent.
If you sets "Always compose in new window", address book scan runs every time when compose window is shown.
If not, it runs only when compose screen is shown for the first time.
If you want to provide comments or contact us, please send an email to email@example.com
MIRAIT Information Systems Co., Ltd.
ZCS 7.0 or later
||July 03, 2013
||July 04, 2013