Hello. It works fine in ZCS 6.0.7.
It would be a nice feature allowing to customice the label string in other languages from a .properties file like other zimlets do.
There were a couple of weird issues with the results showing in IE8 on my windows 7 and in firefox on my iMac, but other than that it works quite well. Since i just did a major migration, this plugin helps clean up address books so my clients stop complaining and requesting we switch back to <redacted> :)
I haven't been able to get this to find a single duplicate, either from my CSV imported contacts list or from deliberately created duplicates.
version = zdesktop_2_0_1_b10659_linux_i686
I can't get it to find anything either - despite the fact that there is quadruple duplicates of all contacts. And I'm suspicious zimbra is the original cause!
If it works at all it's only for *very* narrow use cases (ie name and email address exactly match).
This makes Google's contact duplicate merging program found in gmail (which isn't *that* good) look like a masterpiece of software engineering.