zcs 6.0.13 NE with zimlet v1.5
Not working for me... Does not pick up on my FedEx numbers.
Great idea though...
I am using Zimbra 7.2.0 Network Edition. At first, the zimlet would only link and track UPS tracking numbers. FedEx tracking numbers were detected, but the hyperlink would not work. However, a small modification fixes this. Here is what you need to do:
- Download zimlet.
- Extract the zip file.
- Open the directory created when the files were extracted.
- Edit 'shipping.js' with your preferred text editor.
- Modify line 94 to match the following:
- url = "http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code=us&tracknumber_list=" + t + "&language=english";
- Note: If you live in a country other than the US or read a different language, adjust the settings in the hyperlink from step 6 accordingly.
- Save the file and exit.
- Compress the files into a file named com_zimbra_tracking.zip
- Make sure NO FOLDERS are included in the zip, only the 3 files should exist.
- Deploy the zimlet from the Zimbra Admin interface.
- Voila! Track UPS and FedEx packages from emails within Zimbra!!
I hope this helps others. :-)
Made the changes noted above on zcs 8.0 and works like a champ. Thank you for the info!