by Hancom Inc.
Now includes a ThinkFree Mobile support! Access your documents on the go using your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet devices.
This zimlet has been updated to support both a lightweight browser-based office and a new full-featured high performance desktop office client. The zimlet creates a client side interface for Thinkfree Office. ThinkFree Server can be easily integrated with the Zimbra web client to provide core office productivity to the mail and briefcase repository. The resulting product is comparable feature-wise to the typical Microsoft Office stack but offers more flexibility and a lower TCO.
Maximize productivity and business agility with the most sophisticated cloud-based office suite today.
1. Create new document with ThinkFree. Users can create new documents, spreadsheets and presentations using the integrated ThinkFree web office. After clicking on the menu, the word processor, presentation or spreadsheet application opens in a new Zimbra tab.
2. Save new document to Briefcase. After editing the document, clicking on the save button will bring up the save dialog box. Enter the file name and save the document to directly to the Briefcase.
3. Edit Briefcase document with ThinkFree. Select the newly created document in the Briefcase and right click to bring up the context menu. Select “Edit with ThinkFree” to open the file in a new tab. After making changes to the document, saving the file will create a new version of the file in the Briefcase and automatically check it in.
4. View and edit email attachments with ThinkFree
5. Desktop office application client provides faster load times and better availability (works on Windows, Mac and Linux OS)
6. ThinkFree Mobile support for iOS and Android devices
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Zimbra 8 Demo Site:
- updated to work with JRE 1.7 Update 51 or newer
- new modern adaptive UI for office applications
- ThinkFree Mobile support for iOS and Android devices
- desktop office launcher for faster load times and better availability (works on Windows, Mac and Linux OS)
- various bug fixes
ZCS 7.0 or later
||May 04, 2012
||March 06, 2014